What’s new with Knox Mobile Enrollment?
Your phones are smart and your deployment process should be just as smart. That’s why we created Knox Mobile Enrollment. Gone are the days of hunting for barcodes and manually entering them into your EMM or scanning hundreds of devices by hand. Knox Mobile Enrollment has been helping IT admins around the world with low-touch and high-volume device deployments.
Since releasing Knox Mobile Enrollment, we’ve heard a lot of great feedback from our IT admins and resellers.
We’ve been working continuously to improve the device deployment experience. In the next few weeks, we will be introducing a few changes to the way that you use Knox Mobile Enrollment:
- IT admins will no longer have to upload device information. This step is now performed by resellers.
- IT admins can still use the Knox Deployment App from Google Play to upload devices for testing purposes.
What about resellers?
Don’t worry, resellers, we’ve got you covered!
We are also introducing the Knox Reseller Portal, a web-based console that allows Samsung Resellers participating in the Knox Deployment Program to upload device information for IT admins. This portal allows resellers to streamline the device deployment process for their customers by allowing them to enroll devices out-of-box. Resellers and customers will have to mutually exchange IDs so the device enrollment process remains secure.
Here’s an overview of the new workflow:
- IT admins purchase devices from a participating Samsung Device Reseller and let the reseller know that they want device information submitted to Samsung.
- The IT admins adds its Knox Reseller ID to their Knox Mobile Enrollment Portal. The reseller adds the IT admin’s Knox Customer ID to the Knox Reseller Portal.
- The reseller uploads device information to the Knox Reseller Portal.
- The IT admin adds devices to their Knox Mobile Enrollment profile.
For more information
Knox Reseller Portal
The Knox Reseller Portal is coming soon! Keep checking www.samsungknox.com for updates.
- Knox Reseller Portal User Guide – Includes detailed information on how to add device information for customers.
Please contact your local Samsung representative if you want to participate in the Knox Deployment Program.
Knox Mobile Enrollment
- How To articles – Step-by-step instructions on how to set up and use Knox Mobile Enrollment
- Q&As – Common questions and troubleshooting information.
Stay in touch
Join in the conversation and get the latest updates about our products.
- Connect with us on Linkedin
- Tweet us @SamsungBiz
See Knox in action on the Samsung Biz Mobile YouTube Channel.