*The blog has been updated January, 2024.
We’re pleased to announce Knox Suite, Samsung’s offering for businesses that bundles our leading mobile enterprise solutions into a single purchase with one license key.
Knox Suite Products
The products in the suite are market-proven and are designed to give businesses advanced management, end-to-end security, and strong flexibility to secure, deploy, and manage devices throughout their lifecycle:
- Knox Platform for Enterprise enables IT admins to safeguard data at both the hardware and software level, removing the risk of being compromised on Samsung devices.
- Knox Mobile Enrollment allows IT admins to bulk enroll devices into their enterprise, without the need for IMEI management and verification.
- Knox Manage is our simple and lightweight EMM for IT admins to monitor and manage devices, and secure corporate data across multiple operating systems.
- Knox E-FOTA allows organizations to remotely control firmware versions on mobile devices without end-user interaction.
- Knox Asset Intelligence is a cloud-based data analytics tool for operational insights and productivity.
- Knox Capture allows users to turn any Samsung device into a powerful barcode scanner.
- Knox Authentication Manager saves frontline workers time by using facial authentication to automate shared device sign-ins.
- Knox Remote Support allows IT admins to quickly troubleshoot and fix mobile devices in the field while fully remote.
Combining these modern business solutions into one purchase with Knox Suite provides organizations with better value through a more affordable price point, simplified license management, and a seamless user experience with onboarding and managing devices between Knox consoles.
Refer to the Knox Suite documentation for a deep dive, and read our list of frequently asked questions below to better understand this new offering.
Knox Suite FAQs
Q: What is Knox Suite?
Knox Suite is a bundled offering designed to help enterprise IT admins optimally manage devices. Knox Suite includes individual services such as Knox Platform for Enterprise, Knox Mobile Enrollment, Knox Manage, Knox E-FOTA, Knox Asset Intelligence, Knox Capture, Knox Authentication, and Knox Remote Support. Learn more about how Knox Suite will help your team and your bottom line. Key features of Knox Suite include:
Secure — Ensure your business data is protected with managed security features at your control.
Deploy — Enroll corporate devices to EMM automatically and securely, right out of the box.
Manage — Enable comprehensive management over corporate devices and OS versions.
Analyze — Strengthen in-depth device analytics for mobile productivity and asset management.
Q: Where and how can I purchase the Knox Suite? What is the price policy?
You can purchase Knox Suite by contacting a Knox Reseller in your country and purchase a license through them. To find the official Knox Suite resellers in your area, use our Knox Reseller Directory.
The price depends on where your business is located and how many licenses and products you purchase. We recommend you contact the Samsung Sales team or the official resellers in your region for more information.
Q: Is there a Knox Suite trial available?
Yes, a free three-month trial of Knox Suite is available. The trial license will support up to 30 devices on a per-seat basis.
To access your free trial, click the “GET STARTED” button on the top right of most pages on SamsungKnox.com. From there, enter your email address and click “GET A FREE TRIAL”. Complete the signup process. Upon approval and first login, head to the Knox dashboard, and be sure to click each Knox Suite product card you want to try. If you have any questions, contact the Samsung Sales team.
If you want to learn more about Knox Suite, review our full FAQ list.