Samsung’s current vision “Together for tomorrow”, shared by CEO and head of the new Device eXperience Division Jong-Hee Han at CES 2022, emphasizes how important it is for our product teams to work with, and listen to, our customers/partners. Our Samsung Knox product team strives to continuously innovate and improve our products, to better serve our customers so that we can both succeed tomorrow.
The customers’ perspective is crucial in helping us understand what product ideas/features are working, and what are not.
Our Knox User Experience Research (UXR) team has met with many customers to hear about their experiences with our products, to understand their needs and challenges. These meetings have already led to several improvements in our products and how we support our customers. For example, many customers expressed challenges in submitting a technical support ticket, so we analyzed the ticket creation process and proposed a simplification of the process, which has been adopted and is now live.
If you are using one or more of our Knox Solutions (e.g., Knox Suite, Enterprise Edition devices, Knox Configure) or rugged devices (e.g., XCover Pro, Tab Active Pro) to support your company’s business, we’d like to talk to you.
Why talk to us?
- Opportunity to shape product: Insights from talking to customers are discussed with solution Product Managers, to shape our solutions to be more useful to and usable by customers.
- Share an unresolved challenge: Tell us about an ongoing challenge you’re having with our solutions. We will share this internally and might be able to find information to help you take steps forward.
- 30-minute conference call (in English) scheduled at a time that’s convenient for you.
- We’ll ask about your experience using Knox solutions, what you are trying to do with them, and what is/isn’t working well for you. You’re the expert on what you need from our solutions, how you do your work, and your IT eco-system. We won’t try to sell you anything. No preparation is needed.
- Responses are kept internally and are not shared outside Samsung.
What customers have said about meeting with us.
“Like I said in my feedback, I didn't expect that [Samsung would reach out to me]. I figured that would have fallen on deaf ears, but I definitely appreciate this call.” (Knox E-FOTA customer in electrical contracting)
“We just really appreciate this call and being able to give feedback, hear the features [we didn’t know about].” (Knox Configure + Knox Mobile Enrollment customer in HealthTech)
If you're an existing Knox solution user who has 30 minutes to meet with us (or has questions), please let us know. Alternatively, consider joining our UX research panel. Your perspective is valuable, helping us to work together for tomorrow.