Knox E-FOTA on MDM, one of our earlier E-FOTA line-ups, will reach end of service life on July 31, 2022 08:00 UTC as previously notified. The service will cease to provide its key features, such as new device enrollment or firmware management for already enrolled devices.
For IT admins who have been utilizing the tight firmware controls with E-FOTA on MDM, we recommend planning for service continuity by decommissioning from E-FOTA on MDM service for your affected devices, and migrating to Knox E-FOTA One.
Knox E-FOTA One, either as stand-alone or as part of Knox Suite experience, is a successor to E-FOTA on MDM, market-proven by enterprise customers all over the globe since its launch in Spring 2020.
Key features of Knox E-FOTA One include:
- Full compatibility with Knox solutions: Use with Knox Mobile Enrollment, Knox Manage, Knox Suite, and more.
- Supports multiple licenses for EE and non-EE device
- Various update types: Latest/Lock/Select firmware, enforce update.
- Advanced update trigger options: Connectivity, download speed, battery level, hours of day etc.
- Ensure total oversight by monitoring cloud-based dashboard for update status.
Visit the Knox E-FOTA or Knox Suite page to learn more, and try out the solution with a 90-day free trial license.
Please feel free to also reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help you connect with your local Samsung experts.