Knox E-FOTA on MDM, one of our earlier versions for Knox E-FOTA, had reached its end of commercial sales milestone on February 2021 and the product is currently no longer available for order. As we had communicated last year, its end of service is currently slated for July 31st, 2022 and is quickly approaching.
This in no way means that we are ceasing our support for tight software version control for enterprises. On the contrary, we are continuously seeking to find better, more compliant methods that fully utilize our built-in Knox platform on Samsung devices – all reflected in Knox E-FOTA One.
Knox E-FOTA One is a successor to E-FOTA on MDM, and is already market-proven with more than 700 customers and counting since its launch on Spring 2020.
Key features of Knox E-FOTA One include:
- Various update types: Latest/Lock/Select firmware, enforce update.
- Advanced update trigger options: Connectivity, download speed, battery level, hours of day etc.
- Ensure total oversight by monitoring cloud-based dashboard for update status.
- Full compatibility with Knox solutions: Use with Knox Mobile Enrollment, Knox Manage, Knox Suite, and more.
- Supports multiple licenses.
For any inquiries or assistance, we encourage you to contact your local Samsung account managers.
Please feel free to also reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can help you connect with your local Samsung experts.
Knox E-FOTA on MDM migration guide Migration Guide Guide About Knox E-FOTA One